Saturday, February 16, 2013
1. Thin Mints are my least favorite Girl Scout cookie. If you put one in front of me, I will eat it, but I'm not going to be excited about it.
2. My favorite pair of workout crops aren't from Lululemon. They are from the children's section at Target. They did not require hemming.
3. I felt silly going out for dinner on Valentine's Day because I think the whole holiday is just super cheesy and lame. But I wasn't about to turn down dinner at our favorite restaurant. I got an elk steak and a raspberry chocolate tort. Amazing. On second thought...I kind of like Valentine's Day.
4. I had two nicknames growing up: Maria Bedelia (my aunt named me this after Amelia Bedelia - my favorite series of books) and Pocahontas (from my brothers - I have no idea why).
5. I generally possess a reasonable amount of self-control when it comes to food. But there are certain things that I simply cannot keep in my house because of the unbelievable rate at which I consume them. Number one is Flavor Blasted Cheddar Goldfish.
6. I am not ashamed to say (and perhaps I should be) that I know every single line from the movie Dumb and Dumber. It was a good one.
7. I met my half sister for the very first time on my wedding day. I hope to write about this story at one point. It gives me the warm fuzzies.
at 12:53 PM