Sunday, January 20, 2013
Four Seasons Resort, Bora Bora: our bungalow
1. I'm writing this so late that it is less than three hours away from being called Monday Confessions.
2. When I had my old blog, I used to think about blog content, photo ops, good lighting, etc. all the time. It became overwhelming and I realized that I was living to blog, not living to live. I like the latter much, much better.
3. Okay, real confession. I cleaned out my Google Reader today. I've been reading certain blogs that I don't get anything out of anymore. Unless you count them making me feel really crappy about myself when I indulge in french fries or skip the gym to watch Modern Family. That's not cool. We had to call it quits.
4. I had an infection this week that I thought only nursing women could get. I'm over it now thanks to some strong antibiotics and hot compresses. On a normal day, I'm all "natural forms of medicine are best!" and when I'm sick it's "drugs! give me drugs*!". <--I don't know how to punctuate that right there.
5. I got in trouble today during our Hearst Castle tour (I stood on a very old, priceless rug to take a photo) and was self-conscious the rest of the tour. And so embarrassed.
*prescription drugs, that is
at 10:39 PM