1. One of the reasons I write Sunday Confessions is to showcase my honeymoon photos, as I never recapped my honeymoon. Above is of the Hilton in Moorea, French Polynesia. There was a crépe bar there. They had Nutella. That's pretty much all you need to know.
2. On most days, I prefer to eat my lunch alone. There's just something so calming about finding a corner in café and people-watching as you eat.
3. I haven't listened to the radio in two months. Funny...since that's how long I've owned Taylor Swift's Red album.
4. Sunday nights used to be something I dreaded like no other. That has all changed since
5. We watched Dexter for the first time last night. I absolutely hated it. Dark shows are not my cup of tea. But, I couldn't stop watching because his face. Oh my gosh, his pretty pretty face.
6. When we were on the aforementioned honeymoon, we'd order children's meals because they were cheaper. We supplemented them snacks we had brought with us from Trader Joe's.
7. I was secretly happy that Brandon wanted fast food for his birthday. Is there nothing better than a waffle-shaped french fry? Yes. That would be a spicy fried chicken sandwich with pickles.
8. Some of these statements probably shouldn't be considered confessions, but that's all I've got.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!